- How do hospital CIOs deal with the challenges of BYOD and the Internet of Things? 10 February 2014 | 11:04 am
- Joan Miller, Director of UK Parliamentary ICT, on the digital divide, online voting, BYOD and hackathons 4 February 2014 | 4:16 pm
- Smart to Future Cities 2014 speaker line-up to be revealed on Twitter 3 February 2014 | 12:30 pm
- Time for local government to cash in on G-Cloud savings? 14 January 2014 | 5:08 pm
- What can Enterprise IT learn from CES? 13 January 2014 | 9:49 am
Blueprint for the Future of Enterprise Mobility
Moving the Enterprise Mobility Agenda Forward
BYOX World Forum has been renamed to reflect the matured thinking around enterprise mobility, which is so much bigger than simply BYO. Mobile First incorporates governance, strategy, security, devices, apps and culture; addressing the challenges in supporting a truly mobile enterprise and ensuring the best employee experience to promote productivity, cost savings, business process improvement and satisfaction.
Building on our excellent reputation of unbiased analyst-led research programmes, top quality speakers and next generation technology innovations, Mobile First: From BYOX to Mobile First brings another though-provoking event in the IT and technology landscape, with a host of new features including the quick-fire case studies, bite-sized insights, interactive panels, practical workshops and cutting edge analyst opinions.
Offering both a strategic overview covering the business critical issues around mobility, such as multi-screening behaviour, mobile applications for the enterprise, data security and privacy; to provisioning for the future; this programme delves deeper and explores the practical implementation of the above cornerstones of enterprise mobility.
- Enabling the mobile-first enterprise: Supporting mobile as a primary channel for customer engagement, and to connect an increasingly virtual workforce
- Sourcing in a technology transient world: Hear from your suppliers as they discuss their roadmap for the future and explore the changing procurement model as technology constantly evolves
- Mobile apps to drive the next phase of enterprise mobility: Beyond mobile email, how are organisations mobilizing core business applications and using apps to drive business process improvement
- Debate: Post BYO – Who should take ownership: From self-service support to centres of excellences, who should take responsibility, and what has been the response.
- Infrastructure provisioning: Discussing the latest innovation disruptors within mobility: Office365, Cloud, SaaS
- MDM vs. MAM vs. Virtualisation: Sharing practical experiences
A holistic, global approach to Enterprise BYOD and application flexibility
From delivering network security and mobile device control, to content distribution, workspace management,
governance, and through the entire life-cycle of mobile application development, recognized experts from AT&T and Ovum will answer your questions and help you build and refine your BYOX roadmap.
- Mobile Enterprise Management: How to take a holistic approach to BYOD. From network security and device control, to content distribution, workspace management, governance, and through the entire life-cycle. Challenges of global, carrier-agnostic, end-to-end solutions for multiple device operating systems.
- Mobile Application Flexibility: Paradigm shift – ease-of-use and continuous improvement is a must have. How APIs and application platforms enable rapid prototyping.
- Facilitating innovation: How AT&T approaches innovation, inviting employees to participate, crowd-sourcing, ecosystem, being nimble in a large Enterprise.
Presenters: Richard Absalom Ovum Principal Analyst and David Gibson, AT&T Mobile Security Director
Date: June 6, 2013 from 8 to 8:45 am
Dexter House, No.2 Royal Mint Court, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4QN, United Kingdom
Please register here. Use Priority code OBB
The Breakfast Briefing is limited to 20 participants.
Breakfast Briefing Sponsor
During the event you can tap into Ovum’s expertise through one-to-one consultations with our analysts at the Analyst Clinic.
Here, in 30 minute meetings, you will be able to discuss the challenges facing your organization and get personalized advice on how the latest trends in business technology will affect your business and your industry sector. Ovum’s global IT and Telecoms analyst team and experts in their respective fields, are available to meet with you. We encourage you to take advantage of this experience by securing a one-to-one meeting in advance to be sure of availability, or on the day.
On the money and worth the trip.Gerry Brown, Managing Partner, Cascadia Connections
Good content, well presented.Ian Scott, CIO-ISP-POL Info Pol 4, MOD
Very useful to understand the facts behind the hype.Nigel Bacon, IT Director, Arts Council of England
Timely and well constructed.Sanjay Maraj, Global Practice Head of Mobility, BT
Extremely useful and timely event on a hot topic.Nikholai Bozhilov, Executive Chairman, Unimasters Logistics plc
“The Ovum sessions were excellent, as was the venue.”Stuart McRae, Executive Collaboration Evangelist, IBM
Focused agenda, good mix of presenters.Richard Medcalf, Director IBSG Economics Practice, Cisco Systems