- To Succeed in Transformation, Stop Funding Projects! #OIC2016 25 April 2016 | 2:49 pm
- EU Commission Gives a Push to Electric Mobility and Smart Mobility Services #SmartCities 18 February 2016 | 5:56 pm
- The End Game for Collaboration #FutureofWork 2 October 2015 | 11:49 am
- Speaker in the Spotlight with DeeDee Doke #FutureofWork 28 September 2015 | 1:37 pm
- Speaker in the Spotlight with Rocco Labellarte #FutureofWork 16 September 2015 | 9:41 am
A global leader in mobile communications, BlackBerry® revolutionized the mobile industry when it was introduced in 1999. Today, BlackBerry aims to inspire the success of our millions of customers around the world by continuously pushing the boundaries of mobile experiences. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
At this year’s Mobile First Conference, BlackBerry will be showcasing its new BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) 10 solution. Building on BlackBerry’s industry-leading reputation in secure enterprise mobility management, BES 10 extends BlackBerry’s unrivalled security and manageability features to iOS and Android devices, providing enterprises with a single solution to manage their entire mobile estate, irrespective of device type or platform. With over 30,000 BES 10 servers deployed by organisations including 40% of the FTSE 100 in less than one year, BES 10 further enhances BlackBerry’s position as the market-leader in mobile device management.